Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cheap Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Shampoo, 33.8-Ounce Bottle



Over All Rating Reviews :
I use Pureology shampoo only because I have keratin straightening treament on my hair. After buying the bottles at a high markup at the salon for 2 years, I decided to order online. I noticed a change in my hair after using the bottles I ordered vs the ones from the salon. The shampoo and condition smell real and may not be 100% fake but are definitely diluted or are fake and just smell and look the same. I had to get my hair restraightened after 2 months (and for $400) vs after 7 months with the salon shampoo. DO NOT buy this product!!!
Get more detail about Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Shampoo, 33.8-Ounce Bottle.


!!1 Buying Stash Tea



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links