Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cheapest Nexxus VitaTress Biotin Shampoo (10 oz)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've been using the Biotin shampoo for a couple of months now and I found it to provide a thorough, gentle cleaning of my hair and scalp and, when used as directed, hair feels stronger, thicker. I don't believe I will be getting back to my previous brand (Nexxus Therape). While more expensive, the Biotin shampoo appears to be the best so far for my hair - for some background, I have a full head of hair but it's in the process of thinning and maybe my forehead broadened by half an inch in the past 10 years :) so I'm a lot more conscious of what washes my hair now than I was 10 years ago.

Biotin is part of the VitaTress line of products, designed for those whose hair is in the process of thinning. It is claimed that Biotin eliminates excess sebum, strengthens hair and adds thickness and body to it. I concur with these claims. When used as directed - massage into hair and scalp and let it stay there for 3 minutes before rinsing - the hair comes out literally 'squeaky clean'. It really squeaks if you rub you hand on your wet hair, or it does so for me. There is absolutely no feeling of discomfort while using the shampoo. Once the hair dries, it feels significantly stronger and thicker and it looks significantly healthier and more alive than before the Biotin treatment. The other claim, that this shampoo slows or reverses hair loss I can't verify. Maybe I'll come back in a year or 2 and share my findings but, as of now, all I can say is that my hair looks and feels good after I wash it with Biotin.

Additional facts worth sharing:

- A bottle this size is likely to last for a couple of months but some money can be saved when ordering the available larger sizes - 33 oz.
- While it's not stated anywhere, it seems to act as a conditioner. I would not use a conditioner after Biotin myself.
- For what is worth, the ingredients include: Jojoba oil, Biotin, Cysteine, Inositol and Methionine plus DHT inhibitors.
- Other ingredients include: Ginseng root extract, Ginkgo Bilboa extract, Swertia Japonica extract, Palmaria Palmata extract and so forth.

I will continue to use Biotin until I am made aware of a superior product. Until then, I am happy with it.
Get more detail about Nexxus VitaTress Biotin Shampoo (10 oz).


!!1 Best Places To Buy Bass Guitars Acoustic Bass !!1 Medline Medline Weil Knee Walker Save !!1 Cheapest Mens Toggle Coat



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links